Vinyl Fence Fairfax VA
Are you in Fairfax, VA and are interested in installing a vinyl fence in your home? Our experts at Carter Fence are happy to answer any questions you may have.
We are family owned and operated regional industry leader and have been in business since 1986. Since that time, we’ve built a reputation for excellent customer service, affordable prices, and superior workmanship. In this way, you are guaranteed that your Fairfax, VA, vinyl fence will suit your needs, and your budget, perfectly.
Want to know more? Check out five things that you should think about before you install your Fairfax, VA vinyl fence.
- Compliance: There may be certain local ordinances that dictate the parameters of your fencing installation. Thus, it’s important that you do your research beforehand to ensure that you are in compliance.
- Wood or vinyl: There are some that believe that wooden fences offer a greater value than other choices, but the truth is, vinyl fences are a better investment. Unlike wooden or metal fences that can crack or corrode, vinyl fences are made out of high-grade PVC material that gives them the ability to withstand inclement weather conditions.
- Cost of maintenance: In order to keep them looking like new, wooden fences must be repainted from time to time. In other words, you will have to head to the local hardware shop to purchase paint, primer, and other similar items each time. And if the wood should crack, you’ll have to spend even more of your hard-earned money to replace it. Vinyl fences, on the other hand, are able to withstand the harshest weather without fading or cracking. In this way, you are guaranteed that your Fairfax VA vinyl fence will look like new practically the whole time you live on your property.
- Environmentally friendly: Some fences are treated with toxic substances during the manufacturing process. Unfortunately, these substances can leach into the environment when it rains. This can cause serious issues not just for you and your family but, also your neighborhood as. Thankfully, this doesn’t happen as much anymore but, still, it’s better to be safe than sorry.
- Different grades of quality: All vinyl is not created equal, some are of better quality than others. Look for an option with UV impact modifiers and inhibitors as this will ensure that your Fairfax, VA vinyl fence will be able to withstand the harshest conditions for an extended period of time. Another factor that will determine the durability of your vinyl is its thickness i.e. the greater the thickness the higher the quality.
Hungry for more info about vinyl fencing? Call Carter Fence at 703-255-0824 and our friendly representatives will be more than happy to help you schedule a free consultation today. Also, be sure to ask about our discounts to ensure that you save even more money.