Wood Fences in Virginia, VA
Wood fences have truly stood the test of time—wood has been a classic material for fences for many years, and there’s a reason why people choose it time and time again. If you want to install a wood fence in your Virginia yard, Carter Fence is here to help. Since 1986, your friends and neighbors have trusted us with all their fence installation needs, and we’ll only use the best materials and techniques to deliver a fence that exceeds your expectations.
Get your FREE on-site estimate for your wood fence installation in Virginia, VA today by calling 703-255-0824!
Save on Your Wood Fence Installation & Services in Virginia
Let Carter Fence help you save big on your next wood fence installation project or service! In addition to offering free estimates and on-site project consultations, we have great savings, too. When you install a wood fence in Virginia over $1,950, we’ll install a walk gate for free—and you can save $50 on your next repair over $795, just by mentioning this discount.
Find more ways to save by giving us a call today!
Wood Fence Options
You have a lot of options when it comes to your wood fence installation in Virginia, including:
- Privacy fences – most privacy fences are 5 feet or higher and include closely placed boards that limit the view from one yard to the next. At Carter Fence, we can design fences up to 10 feet that provide complete privacy from the surrounding areas, including some styles that allow air circulation and filter light to pass through.
- Picket fences – get the yard you’ve always dreamed of with a picket fence! We can custom-build any style or design fence that you’d like—just call us for details!
- Pasture & estate fences – we offer pasture and estate fences in a variety of heights and styles, including three, four, or five horizontal boards and cross-bucks for a simple, but elegant look. You can add vinyl cross mesh to your pasture fence to keep in pets and children.
- Split rail fences – split rail fences add a rustic look without obstructing your view from the yard. A vinyl coated mesh can be added to contain your pets and children.
In addition to all these wood fence styles, we also offer gates to match any fence design—just give us a call to learn more about your options! It’s our goal to build you a fence that is not only functional, but attractive, too.
Wood Fence Repair in Virginia
If you’re having a problem with your wood fence or it has broken, call the experts at Carter Fence. We can assess and repair your broken wood fence so that it is as good as new!
Call us today to schedule a consultation—and don’t forget to mention the discount above!
Benefits of Wood Fences
So why do people choose wood fences time and time again? Because wood fences are:
- Durable – a properly installed wood fence will be incredibly durable and should be able to last for many years to come. That means you’ll be installing a product you can rely on.
- Beautiful – whether it’s a picket fence or a traditional split rail, many people choose wood fences for their look alone. You have many options when it comes to the style and design of your wood fence—just schedule a FREE consultation to find out more!
- Classic – there’s a reason why people have been choosing wood fences for decades—they are undeniably classic. They are what people have relied on to mark their borders and keep in children and animals for a long time, so you know you can depend on your wood fence.
Schedule Your FREE Consultation in Virginia Today
Schedule your FREE consultation for a wood fence installation in Virginia today by calling Carter Fence. Contact us online or by phone at 703-255-0824!
*The information on this page is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed. It is subject to change without notice at any time. Terms and restrictions may apply. Call for details.