See our gallery below!
Do you have an old deck that is starting to look battered and worn? Are some of the boards coming loose or becoming unsafe? At Carter Fence, we can give your aging deck a facelift and help you save loads of money compared to installing a brand new deck. Sounds impossible, right? Not when you choose deck resurfacing!
Schedule a free consultation for your deck resurfacing in Northern Virginia today by giving us a call at 703-255-0824!
Our Deck Resurfacing Services
Why spend twice as much on a new deck when you can refinish the one you have? In most cases, the support of the structure of a deck is in good condition, and it’s the deck’s floor, steps, handrails, and railings that tend to deteriorate and splinter—making them both unsafe and unappealing.
At Carter Fence, we offer excellent and affordable prices for updating your old deck and making it look and perform “like new” for a fraction of the cost of a new deck. During your deck resurfacing services, our experienced and professional team will:
- Remove the floorboards and handrails and replace them with a high-quality premium deck board or a new composite boards like Trex—depending on your needs and budget
- Replace and install stairs with a matching material
You can talk to our design and installation team to choose a new material and any additional design features you may want for your project—just give us a call to schedule a free consultation.
The Benefits of Deck Resurfacing
There are many benefits to deck resurfacing, including:
- Saving money – of course, the greatest benefit of deck resurfacing is how much money you can save compared to installing a brand new deck. Because you won’t be replacing the structure itself, you can spend as little as half the money compared to a traditional installation. Each deck resurfacing will vary, depending on the type of materials and design changes you’d like, so give us a call today to get a quote.
- Beautiful like-new deck – imaging being able to enjoy your deck again—that’s what you can do with deck resurfacing. You’ll have a like-new deck that you can enjoy for years to come!
- Upgraded materials – when you resurface your deck, you have the option of upgrading the materials, including using composite materials like Trex. Trex is a low-maintenance material that will never splinter, rot, warp, or need sanding or staining.
The result of deck resurfacing is a comfortable, stable deck that is perfect for entertaining or evenings watching the stars—without all the splinters. After refinishing, decks look virtually brand new because all of the original material is out of sight. All refinishing is done with top-quality materials and rust resistant fasteners.
Schedule Your Free Estimate Today
If you’re interested in deck resurfacing in Northern Virginia, contact Carter Fence today! We can set you up with a FREE estimate for your services and help you select materials that are perfect for your needs and budget.
Contact us online or by phone at 703-255-0824 to schedule your consultation!