Wood Fence Repairs In Reston Va
Nobody does wood fence repairs in Reston, Va better than we do. Since we first opened our doors in 1986, we’ve worked hard to burnish our reputation and have become the region’s most respected fence repair and deck construction company.
There’s no job too large for our talented craftsmen to handle. In most cases, we can restore your existing fence to like new condition for a fraction of the cost of having a new one installed.
Sometimes though, the damage is just too extensive, or in the case of a particularly old fence, it may be impossible to closely match the original materials. Should that happen, we’ll be quick to let you know and find out how you’d like us to proceed.
Not to worry, in addition to doing top notch wood fence repairs in Reston, Va, we can also install something new for you if that’s the direction you decide to go in, and we’re more than willing to work with you to ensure that you get exactly the kind of fence you’re looking for. In fact, we can even design and build something totally custom for you if that’s what you want!
Of course, we do a lot more than just wood fence repairs in Reston, Va. If you have an old deck and it’s been a while since it’s had any TLC, we can restore it just like we restore fences. If you don’t have one yet but have always dreamed of having an amazing, one of a kind custom deck, we’re more than happy to help with that too.
Having a custom deck built is a much bigger project than most people realize, but we’re refined our process over the years to ensure we build exactly the deck you’ve been dreaming of. Here’s how our process works:
We’ll start by sitting down with you to map out your vision. To do that, we’ll ask questions like:
- How big do you want your dream deck to be?
- How will you access it from inside your home?
- How will you access the rest of your yard from the deck?
- Do you envision it to be all on one level, or, because of the lay of your land, will it need to be on multiple levels that step down gradually into your yard?
- Will you need stairs? If so, what will they look like?
- Will you require safety rails? If so, what should those look like?
- Do you just want one big open space, or do you envision several distinctly defined areas for different kinds of entertaining?
- What about built in seating, storage and the like?
Once we’ve got a good understanding of what you want, we’ll be able to create a project plan, complete with a free, no obligation estimate. Assuming you’re comfortable with that, we’ll get busy turning your dream into a reality!
If that sounds good to you, call our office today and let’s get started.