Whether you want to install a brand new fence in your yard or you’re ready to upgrade your outdated, sagging fence, the experts at Carter Fence are here to help. We’ve been installing fences in Northern Virginia since 1986, and we use only the finest materials and techniques available to give you a fence that will last for years to come.
Save on Your Fence Installation & Replacement
Let Carter Fence help you save big on your next fence installation or replacement! In addition to offering free estimates and on-site project consultations, we can help you save money, too.
Find ways to save by giving us a call today!
Types of Fences We InstallWhen you choose Carter Fence for your fence installation or replacement, we can offer you a wide variety of options, including:
- Privacy fences – most privacy fences are 5 feet or higher and include closely placed boards that limit the view from one yard to the next. At Carter Fence, we can design fences up to 10 feet that provide complete privacy from the surrounding areas, including some styles that allow air circulation and filter light to pass through.
- Picket fences – get the yard you’ve always dreamed of with a picket fence! We can custom-build any style or design fence that you’d like—just call us for details!
- Wood fences – one of the most popular fencing types, wood fences can be a beautiful and functional addition to any yard. We offer a number of different wood fences, including privacy fences, picket fences, split rail fences, and more!
- Vinyl fences – vinyl fences are a simple yet beautiful way to frame your yard. Our talented installation team can help you design a fence that is suited for your needs and tastes.
- Aluminum fences – aluminum fencing offers an elegant and stately look to any yard. They can range in height and design style, so during our free on-site consultation, we’ll discuss all of your options so you can get a fence that is perfect for you.
- Chain link fences – looking for a tough, durable fencing option for your yard at an affordable price? Carter Fence installs chain link fences up to 8 feet in height in traditional galvanized metal or black or green vinyl coating. These fences are great for kids and pets—call us today to learn more!
- Pasture & estate fences – we offer pasture and estate fences in a variety of heights and styles, including three, four, or five horizontal boards and cross-bucks for a simple, but elegant look. You can add vinyl cross mesh to your pasture fence to keep in pets and children.
- Split rail fences – split rail fences add a rustic look without obstructing your view from the yard. A vinyl coated mesh can be added to contain your pets and children.
- Gates – what would a fence be without a gate? We can install a single or double gate that perfectly matches your fence style.
Schedule Your FREE Consultation Today
Schedule your FREE consultation for fence repair today by calling Carter Fence.
Contact us online or by phone at 703-255-0824!