Call Now & Save on Wood Fences
Wood Fence Options
You have a lot of options when it comes to your wood fence installation, including:
- Privacy fences – most privacy fences are 5 feet or higher and include closely placed boards that limit the view from one yard to the next. At Carter Fence, we can design fences up to 10 feet that provide complete privacy from the surrounding areas, including some styles that allow air circulation and filter light to pass through.
- Picket fences – get the yard you’ve always dreamed of with a picket fence! We can custom-build any style or design fence that you’d like—just call us for details!
- Pasture & estate fences – we offer pasture and estate fences in a variety of heights and styles, including three, four, or five horizontal boards and cross-bucks for a simple, but elegant look. You can add vinyl cross mesh to your pasture fence to keep in pets and children.
- Split rail fences – split rail fences add a rustic look without obstructing your view from the yard. A vinyl coated mesh can be added to contain your pets and children.
In addition to all these wood fence styles, we also offer gates to match any fence design—just give us a call to learn more about your options! It’s our goal to build you a fence that is not only functional, but attractive, too.
Wood Fence Repair
If you’re having a problem with your wood fence or it has broken, call the experts at Carter Fence. We can assess and repair your broken wood fence so that it is as good as new!
Call us today to schedule a consultation—and don’t forget to mention the discount above!
Benefits of Wood Fences
So why do people choose wood fences time and time again? Because wood fences are:
- Durable – a properly installed wood fence will be incredibly durable and should be able to last time for many years to come. That means you’ll be installing a product you can rely on.
- Beautiful – whether it’s a picket fence or a traditional split rail, many people choose wood fences for their look alone. You have many options when it comes to the style and design of your wood fence—just schedule a FREE consultation to find out more!
- Classic – there’s a reason why people have been choosing wood fences for decades—they are undeniably classic. They are what people have relied on to mark their borders and keep in children and animals for a long time, so you know you can depend on your wood fence.
Schedule Your FREE Consultation Today
Schedule your FREE consultation for a wood fence installation today by calling Carter Fence.
Contact us online or by phone at 703-255-0824!